On Sat, Mar 10, 5 East Side breweries will team up to release 7 new beers, celebrating the coolest neighborhood in ATX. Plus the Cool Store lives again! So why not throw a party? Why not throw one at each brewery? Yeah, that would be cool. And epic. Especially if you join us. (You can RSVP on Facebook!)
Here's what's on tap at Lazarus' party:
- Cool & The Gang (3.4% ABV, Sour English Mild, kettle soured then infused with Earl Grey Tea. It's a cool collabaoration with Blue Owl and on tap at both breweries!)
- The Blushing Bride (9,2% ABV Orange Blossom Honey Tripel, aged in Cherrywood, $16 / 750ml bottle)
- Tall, Dark & Handsome (8.9% Belgian Strong Dark Ale, aged in Pinot Noir barrel, $18 / 750ml bottle)
- 1st Annual East Side Cool Party Glass - $10 gets you a sweet glass plus a free pour
- Live music by Bottom Dollar String Band, 1-4 PM
- Live music by The Lost Pines, 6-9 PM
- Open house at the new Cool Store!
- Plus great food, drink & people on our newly expanded patio!
Keep Austin Cool! Eat, drink, and PARTY... on the East Side!