Yep, it's finally here. After 3+ years of labor, Lazarus Brewing Co is finally ready - join us for our official GRAND OPENING PARTY this Saturday, Jan 14 from 10 AM - Midnight! We'll be slinging handcrafted coffee, beer, and street tacos all day long. Plus we've got some special friends joining us throughout the day...
- Coffee & breakfast tacos beginning @ 10 AM
- Live typwriter poetry by Scott Andrew James @ Noon - 3 PM
- Live music by B Sterling @ 4 PM
- Live music by Cari Q @ 6 PM
- Live music by Sons of Santos @ 8 PM
- And of course there will be BEER!...
- Amandus (Belgian Strong Golden Ale, 12 oz @ 8.3%) - St. Amandus was a monk who was famous for his hospitality: working in France and Belgium around 600 AD, he became the patron saint of brewers, bartenders, and innkeepers. With hints of banana, pear, and cloves, this beer is our toast to a great man in a great region!
- Double Predestination (Double IPA, 12 oz. @ 8.2%) - You’re going to love this beer (whether you like it or not!). Loaded with Centennial, Simcoe, and Citra hops, this beer simply oozes grapefruit and citrus, with a touch of pine and nice graininess. Bet you can't drink just one!
- Signs & Wonders (Robust Porter, 12 oz. @ 7.3%) - Rich layers of molasses and cacao married with biscuity roast and just the right amount of alcohol make this a perfect winter beer. Think of it as 310 gallons of “manna from heaven”, just waiting to fill your glass with hope and cheer!
- First Noël (French Saison, 16 oz. @ 6.2%) - Noël is French for “Christmas,” or literally, “the day of birth.” So this is our birthday gift to you – an elegant French Saison that pours slightly hazy with a frothy, creamy foam. A light graininess dances with intense yeast character to produce a beer that is clean and transient. Merry Christmas!
- Nottingham (English IPA, 16 oz. @ 5.7%) - England is the birthplace of IPAs. It’s also the place where Matt learned to brew, and this classic old school IPA is named after one of his favorite places. Maris Otter malt base, with just the right amount of Dark Crystal and Flaked Barley to balance out the English hops.
- Ulysses (Irish Red Ale, 16 oz. @ 5.5%) - Our ode to Irish author James Joyce, this beer will take you on an epic journey. Ulysses pours rich, dark, red and mysterious. Superbly drinkable, with scents of caramel and toffee in the nose, with dark fruit and plum on the palette. A great afternoon "working" beer!
- Shackelton EPB (English Premium Bitter, 20 oz. @ 5.0%) - Another classic English beer, in honor of a famous British explorer – after his ship was swallowed by ice while attempting to reach the South Pole, Sir Earnest Shackleton embarked on one of the greatest open ocean journeys known to man to save his crew (the story is on those book shelves!) This is a beer for parched adventurers, both then and now.
- Achilles Heel (Dry Stout, 20 oz. @ 4.0%) - Rudolph? We’ve got Achilles, a legendary armored elk who roamed the Beartooth Mountains until we recruited him to keep watch over our taproom. If every warrior has a weakness, this one could be his – a drinkable dry stout, served on Nitro and loaded with roasty chocolate and hints of biscuit.
- 40 Days & 40 Nights (American IPA, 16 oz. @ 7.0%) - This is our “desert island” beer. If we were lost in the wilderness, with only one beer to drink for the rest of our life, this would be it. Gigantic, thirst quenching hoppy goodness – this one will have you going to the well again and again. [NEW!!!]
We also have a great wine menu, plus a full kitchen that is dishing out some of the best street Mex you've ever tasted. We're kid friendly, pet friendly (on the patio!), and we have a pretty cool space. We look forward to sharing it with you and hope you will stop in soon!